21 July 2010

Teachery Stuff =)


FYI =) I bought a hot pink cover for my macbook...

I'm kinda sorta getting the hang of teaching my 3-4 year olds. After saying I NEVER want to be a kindergarten teacher I just might be Ok with being one. It's not easy but when you TRY to think positive then some things can be seen as fun.

I've been doing some research and coming up with ways to make learning fun and interesting for the kids. Teaching kids ABC and 123 is not that simple! There are a million ways to
teach it.


Our them this week is 'My BodY' I made home made playdough and will let the kids roll out eyes, ear, nose, moht etc onto these blank faces.


Body parts!


Alphabet puzzles, match upper case letter with upper case letter, match upper case letter with lower case letter, etc!


1 comment:

RJ said...

nice laptop case. :D So kikku anone. classical ate lerie.

oh ho so many cool ideas.. i wish my earlier teachers did what you're doing with your kids now. looks so fun. your kids are lucky to have you as their teacher. :D

and don't work too hard, diew you get sick again. take care. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...