26 July 2010

Skedule

I'm so looking for my long break at the end of this year. The end of the school year here is November 22.

November 29 -December 2 there will be a mission retreat to Bali which I will definitely be going to with Bayu and other pastors and families.

Then I will come straight to Bangkok until December 27 which kinda sucks because while everyone is just enjoying their vacation I already have to prepare for work. We have staff meeting on the 28th and then the next week the school year starts again.

My family has also planned to go to some resort in Muak Lek on the 19th to 21st which means we'll get to visit MC again! And feel the cool winter breeze of Thailand!

Thank you Lord for Hope =)

1 comment:

RJ said...

oooooh. so nice, you'll be in bangkok? hmm. we'll see if we can meet up. but you won't be staying for new years? :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...