10 July 2010

Ah!

AHHH! I haven't updated in so long! 2 weeks of work has gone by and I've been super busy and exhausted I seriously don't know how I'm going to continue to live a life like this...

Anyways, thanks for all the messages on the shoutbox! Love hearing from you guys. The latest and greatest news is that the team I have been cheering for since forever has reached the finals! I'm 'talking about SPAIN! I've been cheering on for them and never dreamed I would see the day they would be in the finals! The world is seriously going to end soon hahaha.

Bayu is cheering for Netherlands and I am cheering for Spain. Ohhh I'm so nervous and excited! As much as I want spain to win I know the Netherlands are really good and well, I'm just happy to be able to see Spain come this far.

Hmmmm...I need to see what pictures I can post up soon. Miss you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...