12 May 2009

Random Shots

On the way back home from the date Bayu and I had on Sunday
May 10. 1 year since we graduated and got engaged.

Pastor Paul Raj's wife, Maria, made these home-made pickled sour mangoes
upon the request of Doca and I....mouthwatering...

Dinu recommended mee siam because it's sour. I tried it today at a hawker centre nearby home and a new eating place we hadn't tried yet.

Another date (the blessing that comes with my current unemployed status) trying some macha flavored desserts at a plaza (West Coast Plaza) near our house.

I bought an exercising mat. It had a 4 dollar discount! That's right I'm going to be a renewed person in a few weeks. No more people asking me "how many months?"...I vow to be back to the refreshed , beautiful, glowing Lerie. Not the current depressed, eating-non-stop-because-so-bored-depressed-and-stressed Lerie (I'm glad some of you can't see my current state) Muahahaha. If not for anything I want to be beautiful for BAYU!


The book stores here have load, tons, lots of great, awesome and affordable books lots of bookstores...I could spend a fortune on books. Anyways, in this picture it's not a book just a small bookle or something. My results were Administration (13pts) Counseling and Service (10pts) Leadership and Hospitality (8pts) Wisdom (7pts).


So this is the usual routine, me, bayu, food, outings, books...

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Hi Lerie..you're too cute! At first glance I thought Bayu was carrying a violin case or something, until you mentioned the exercise mat.. hehe

OnZ'Q said...

I thought the mat was for Bayu; he's the one having bebe soon :D
"How many months..? (!!!)" LOL!! I don't it becos of ur size (u r sexeh!) but ur craving for sour food..maybe :D hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...