08 May 2009

Handerfly...I mean butterfly.

The night 35 kids showed up we got traumatized because it was so hard to give out instructions and materials. So Jeremy (Nat's bro), Auntie Arlene (Doca's Mom-in-law) and I sat together to discuss how we could make our next arts and craft easier for the kids and for us. They gave brilliant ideas and we all contributed our thoughts and finally... Jeremy told me to take pictures of the activity step by step for the kids to see and follow...and now you can see and follow too!


Step 1: Trace around your hands on a piece of paper.


Step 2: Trace around your hands at the bottom but with your fingers side by side.

Step 3: Decorate!


Step 4: Add the body and head to the middle part.

Step 5: Add the anttenaes or the pipe cleaners.


Step 6: Add the googlie eyes and the mouth...

Then you have a butterfly just by tracing around your hands and adding some other stuff! hihihihihi.

Oh and this last picture has nothing to do with the arts and craft. Just wanted to show off the first tom yum soup I have cooked in my life. I also made an Indonesian spicy chicken dish but I was too excited about it I ate it all up before I even thought about taking the picture...heh.

2 comments:

Sendy Monarrez said...

that's a great art work!! and thanks for sharing... it looks nice and quiet easy for the kids ;)

daronloo said...

hey love the new blog name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...