03 June 2010

Q-ing

Welcome to Singapore where Singaporeans admit that this is one of the things they are known for...hehehhehee...


lining up for...



free news papers.

This is the site I see every morning as I get off the train down the station and walk to work.

The first time I encountered this I was like 'oh my goodness what is going on?!'...then I realized they were lining up to get news papers that are distributed every morning at all MRT (train) stations.

My camera couldn't take the whole line this is just like half. I haven't been able to join the line because I'm always in a hurry to get to work on time. =)




1 comment:

RJ said...

hahaha. q'ing. reminds me of mvc. all these lines... really gets me irritated. especially when they're really long and people keep on inserting. haha. i guess pinoys are naturally inclined to being thick faced. he he. i don't think singaporeans are like that though. i bet they have like a huge fine for cutting in long "q's". i'm still not used to that word. haha!!

Btw. Crazy line. it's good you don't join the line. might take light years before you get your free newspaper. HAHA! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...