06 June 2010

Phonics Workshop


The school I worked at sent a few colleagues and I to attend a 2 day workshop on teaching phonics to preschoolers and early primary.

I learnt alot and glad for the experience. They didn't have a projector for powerpoint but they had something I had never seen before It works like a giant projecting magnifying glass. You can see it's the black thing sticking out in the middle of the picture. Dunno what its called.

It's cool in the sense that if you have something to show to a large group like a small book you can put it on the table/under the lens and it projects it onto the wall. In my picture it is an A4 piece of paper that is being magnified.

2 comments:

RJ said...

high tetch! :D

RJ said...

oh oh. i did research, that black thing sticking out in the middle of the picture is called a projector scope. if i'm not mistaken. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...