28 September 2008

My Precious Sabbath Day

Today I'm writing for Yesterday.

I almost didn't go to church...Well SML actually.
But I made a decision to go and I didn't regret.
It was wonderful. It's the first time in a long time where I really felt I went to spend a little special time with God. I felt I went for me and for God...not for anyone also.

Even though I didn't go with anybody and was alone at first I didn't feel any awkwardness but more happiness because I felt I belonged! I have a place to call my own. A consistency.
It's nice to be in a place where you can sit and talk about worship and God.

You see, I realize that working outside the denomination has benefits. I don't want to take Sabbath worship for granted and it becomes more precious to me.

I was blessed doubly too because I was also able to go to Newsong in Siam! I am sooo happy that Bangkok has a place like that.

*happy sigh* who can't help but be happy when they've felt they've just taken another step to building a better relationship with God?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...