29 September 2008

Advice Taken!


















Enjoy Bangkok while you still can! And I am!
That's the Fast and the Furious Green 71 Bus!

I ride that to and from work! It's an adventure riding these buses in BKK.

Detours, Get off and on even if it's not the bus stop, get first hand sights and smells of BKK speeding pass (if it's not traffick..duhh).


















This is a pic taken while in the 71 Bus. You can't see it but the food the lady is selling is my favorite Thai dessert!

It's like a crispy layer of flour folded with this white, sweet, creamy stuff in the middle with some orange "strings". Yumm!

By the way the man behind her was picking and licking his fingers and eating the other snacks (for selling) deliciously while waiting for people to come and buy it! How nice! =S


















Since I couldn't get my hands on the Thai dessert I bought this instead. Hot dog bread stuffed with sticky rice and ice cream. Yum!


Have I told you I love Bangkok???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WElcome to the wonderful world of blogging! YAYS! WE've sucked another one in! :p

Hey, u need to put a shoutbox up ya!

I'll link ya up, Lovely Lerie! ;)

RJ said...

i love bangkok too., that's why i miss it so badly. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...