07 March 2011

Change

The only constant thing in life is change.

How true that is I have learnt that over and over again.

Recently, just today actually Bayu and I have received some news which will bring about some change in our life (no we are not having a baby hahahaha).

It cannot be disclosed as of now but will be soon.

I have experienced change after change in life the biggest and most difficult was moving away from the only home and country I've ever known.

I've survived that and I know I can survive other changes that come my way.  It's just that the first impact of the knowledge of change is not easy.  Especially thinking about the uncertainty about the future and the effect this change will have on me and people around me.

I found some encouraging quotes for myself and would like to share it with you because I know I'm not the only one who goes through changes in life

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.  ~Mary Engelbreit


When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.  ~Victor Frankl


Change always comes bearing gifts.  ~Price Pritchett



Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the known to the unknown.



The most meaningful for me is found in Hebrews 13:8  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today,  and forever. 


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Yes...Jesus is the only constant in the changes that take place in my life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...